| || |
The Wise Choice for Your Omega Fatty Acids
Udo’s Oil™ 3•6•9 Blend is a foundational oil that provides the omega-3 and omega-6 Essential Fatty Acids your body needs but cannot make on its own. Omega fatty acids play a crucial role in the health of the human body. After years of research on fats and oils, renowned nutritionist, Udo Erasmus, formulated a unique all-vegetarian oil blend with health in mind. Author of the groundbreaking work, Fats that Heal Fats that Kill, Udo Erasmus developed the omega-3 foundation oil Udo’s Oil™ 3•6•9 Blend. This plant-sourced organic unrefined oil blend is designed to provide the ideal 2 to1 ratio of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids. This blend contains all the good fats you need without the bad fats you should avoid.
Why do you need a 2 to 1 ratio?
The average Western diet is too high in omega-6 and dangerously low in omega-3, so most of us don’t receive the proper ratio of Essential Fatty Acids. No single nut or seed oil provides both omegas in the ideal ratio. Udo’s research, however, indicates the best results come consistently from plant oils blended to be richer in omega-3 than omega-6, and in a 2 to 1 ratio, as found in Udo’s Oil™ 3•6•9 Blend.
Udo’s Oil™ 3•6•9 Blend is unrefined and freshly pressed in a state-of-the-art, low heat, low light and oxygen-free environment to optimize freshness and provide maximum nutritional value. It is made exclusively with 100% sustainable plant-based ingredients.
How do I use Udo’s Oil?
We recommend 2 Tbsp (30 ml) daily. You can add Udo’s Oil™ to smoothies, yogurt, salads, spreads, dips, fresh or cooked vegetables, soups, casseroles and all your favourite meals once cooking is complete. Do not heat or cook with Udo’s Oil™ as that can damage the delicate Essential Fatty Acids.
- Source of omega-3 and omega-6 polyunsaturated fatty acids
- Each 30 ml serving of Udo’s Oil™ provides 13 grams of omega-3 and 6 grams of omega-6 fatty acids.
- This award-winning blend contains freshly-pressed organic unrefined seed oils from flax, sunflower, sesame and evening primrose along with organic coconut, rice bran, and oat bran oils, organic soy lecithin and non-GMO mixed tocopherols
- All ingredients expeller-pressed in a low heat, light and oxygen-free environment and thoughtfully packaged in brown glass, nitrogen-flushed and stored in a box for further protection
- Third-party certified for guaranteed organic processing by QAI
- All the ingredients in Udo’s Oil™ 3•6•9 Blend pass rigorous quality control testing and are produced under Good Manufacturing Practices
- Kept refrigerated in storage and ice-packed for transit to maintain the stability of the heat-sensitive Essential Fatty Acids
- Has a rich, nutty flavour
- Use in salads, salad dressings, smoothies, casseroles, dips and on all your favourite meals once cooking is complete
- Do not cook with Udo’s Oil™ as direct heat will diminish the healthful properties of the Essential Fatty Acids
- You can find Udo’s Oil™ in the refrigerator section of your favourite health food store