Flora Women’s Care Probiotic is designed to address the specific needs of a woman’s body and includes 8 strains of beneficial bacteria including a high level of Lactobacillus species. Lactobacillus strains produce lactic acid, which helps to maintain natural pH balance and supports healthy yeast balance.* This formula is designed to support daily digestive and vaginal health.*
• Formulated specifically to support intestinal health of women*
• Supports digestive and vaginal health*
• Full spectrum of probiotics for large and small intestine
• Bile and gastric acid resistant so no enteric coating required
• Guaranteed minimum potency at manufacture and expiry
• Convenient for traveling
• No refrigeration required
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
SUGGESTED USE: Take 1 capsule 1 to 3 times per day, with or just prior to meals (up to 30 minutes). Take this product at least 2-3 hours before or after taking any antibiotic(s).
CAUTION: As with any dietary supplement, consult a physician if taking prescription medications or if you have a medical condition. Contains traces of milk and soy.
**Minimum of 75 billion total viable cells per capsule at time of manufacture. (Minimum 25 billion viable cells per capsule at printed two year expiration date.)
Not Intended As Medical Advice.