Garden of Life Dr. Formulated Probiotics Once Daily - 30 Vegetarian Capsules
Garden of Life
Dr. Formulated Once Daily
For everyone looking for a powerful probiotic supplement to add to their daily health plan.†
Dr. Perlmutter formulated Once Daily 30 Billion which offers a convenient, one capsule per day formula made from diverse strains of 14 beneficial probiotics.
· Promotes digestive balance, regularity and helps relieve occasional discomfort†
· Offers daily digestive and immune system support†
· Resistant to stomach acid and bile, ensuring proper arrival and activation in the intestines
· Hypoallergenic, gluten, dairy and soy free, vegetarian
David Perlmutter, M.D., F.A.C.N.
America’s Brain-Health Expert, Board-Certified Neurologist, #1 New York Times Best-Selling Author, Fellow of the American College of Nutrition, and Expert in the Human Microbiome.
Understanding the Human Microbiome
The human microbiome is an evolving collection of trillions of microbial organisms living in and on the human body. Leading research is only just starting to unlock the vast mysteries of the microscopic world of the human microbiome.
So just what could these good bacteria be doing for us? According to David Perlmutter, M.D., these beneficial microorganisms may be responsible for:
· Aiding in digestion and the absorption of nutrients†
· Supporting immune system function†
· Producing and releasing important enzymes and substances†
· Helping with stress management†
· Assisting with countless healthy body systems and processes†
Just What the Doctor Formulated
It’s time to take care of our microbiome. It’s up to us to support and nourish it through what we eat, what we expose ourselves to in our environment and the kind of lifestyle we lead. Dr. Perlmutter advocates honoring this system of health through understanding and avoiding the three biggest forces that work against the health of the gut’s good bugs.
Force #1: Exposure to substances that kill or otherwise adversely change the composition of the bacterial colonies. These include toxic chemicals used in conventional agriculture, household cleaners and in food (e.g., sugar, gluten), and even in water (e.g., chlorine).
Force #2: Unhealthy diet, and poor nutritional support for the diverse tribes of good bacteria (eg. prebiotic fiber).
Force: #3: Stress
Dr. Perlmutter’s Essentials
To Support a Healthy Microbiome
Probiotics, Enzymes and Prebiotic Fiber work synergistically to support a healthy, whole food, organic diet.†