Garden of Life Dr. Formulated Probiotics Organic Kids+ 30 Yummy Chewables
Garden of Life
Dr. Formulated Organic Kids+
Give your kids 3-For-1 immune system and digestive support† with Dr. Perlmutter formulated Organic Kids+. A Certified USDA Organic, delicious berry cherry chewable, kid-friendly probiotic—with 14 probiotic strains and 5 billion CFU, plus vitamins C & D, no added sugars or sweeteners and a taste they will love.
- Tasty Organic Berry Cherry flavor —30 once-daily yummy chewables
- Contains organic whole food vitamin C from Organic Amla (30mg), vitamin D (400IU) and prebiotic fiber to help maintain a healthy immune system†
- Certified USDA Organic—grown without toxic pesticides, antibiotics, hormones and no genetic engineering
- Hypoallergenic, gluten, dairy and soy free, vegetarian—with no added sugar
David Perlmutter, M.D., F.A.C.N.
America’s Brain-Health Expert, Board-Certified Neurologist, #1 New York Times Best-Selling Author, Fellow of the American College of Nutrition, and Expert in the Human Microbiome.
Understanding the Human Microbiome
The human microbiome is an evolving collection of trillions of microbial organisms living in and on the human body. Leading research is only just starting to unlock the vast mysteries of the microscopic world of the human microbiome.
So just what could these good bacteria be doing for us? According to David Perlmutter, M.D., these beneficial microorganisms may be responsible for:
- Aiding in digestion and the absorption of nutrients†
- Supporting immune system function†
- Producing and releasing important enzymes and substances†
- Helping with stress management†
- Assisting with countless healthy body systems and processes†
Just What the Doctor Formulated
It’s time to take care of our microbiome. It’s up to us to support and nourish it through what we eat, what we expose ourselves to in our environment and the kind of lifestyle we lead. Dr. Perlmutter advocates honoring this system of health through understanding and avoiding the three biggest forces that work against the health of the gut’s good bugs.
Force #1: Exposure to substances that kill or otherwise adversely change the composition of the bacterial colonies. These include toxic chemicals used in conventional agriculture, household cleaners and in food (e.g., sugar, gluten), and even in water (e.g., chlorine).
Force #2: Unhealthy diet, and poor nutritional support for the diverse tribes of good bacteria (e.g., prebiotic fiber).
Force: #3: Stress
Dr. Perlmutter’s Essentials
To Support a Healthy Microbiome
Probiotics, Enzymes and Prebiotic Fiber work synergistically to support a healthy, whole food, organic diet.†